Monday, June 7, 2010

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL GET AROUND TO IT!!

Oh boy where to start! I know FOREVER AGO I said I was going to make my blog private so for all of those who wanted to be followers to leave me your address right?!! And trust me, i had EVERY intention of doing so! My life as we know it has been a little crazy as of late! A quick update!...
No baby yet, but four more weeks, if I can make it, and our little Dru Benjamin Fullmer will be here!! My induction date will be July 9th, but I don't think I will make it that long. I don't know if it's just me getting anxious or the 'motherly instinct' I have, but I think he'll probably come in the next few weeks. As some of you know me, I pretty much "nest" the whole time I'm pregnant, and the last few weeks have been kind of crazy! We have been on a few trips here and there, along with finishing pre-school, ending dance classes and recitals and all the fun things that come to an end once summer hits. I painted a couple of bedrooms, showing our house like crazy lately (still up for sale) since it's been getting warmer, and taking care of three kids during all of this! I was planning on making a trip home for my little sister's Kyli's state track meet but the night before me and my sweet little Brooklyn came down with the stomach flu...ugh, so not a pretty thing for a 8 month pregnant women!! But i do want to give a HUGE shout out to my little sis! She's a sophomore in high school for Mountain View High School which is a 5A school, and she got 2ND PLACE IN THE 200 METER DASH AND 2ND PLACE IN THE 100 METER DASH!!!!! I was able to watch it online through the Idaho sports cast, so that was fun with my kids and I all standing around the computer yelling for Aunt Kyli!!! But i do wish I could have been there! Next year when she WINS state you can believe I will be right there at the finish line for sure! The girl who took first in both of those races was a senior from Eagle, so next year will be fun!! Anyways, she's amazing and I could go on and on and on about how proud of her I am!!
Then a week later our little fam headed up to Rexburg, Idaho where we got to welcome home Ben's little brother Treagan from his mission!! We haven't seen him for two years so it was SOOOO fun to be able to see him! Talon wasn't even born when he left so that was fun for him to meet him, and Brooklyn and Austin were way little, so they loved getting to know uncle Treagan all over again. He's such a stud and we are so happy to have him back home with the fam. We went on a Thursday and stayed til the next Tuesday, so it was alot of Fullmer Family Fun time for sure! Playing cards, staying up late, meeting all of Ben's siblings girlfriends/boyfriends lol, oh and things like Tennis and golf tournaments, a very interesting Yellowstone trip where we ended up following buffalo in the middle of the road for two hours because they wouldn't move, and playing with the Dunn cousins who my kids were so excited to see! We were exhausted by the time we got home!
THEN, the fun began! This past weekend Ben and I decided that we needed a weekend getaway with no little ones!! I always like to plan a little husband/wife trip before I have another baby just because life as we all know it with a newborn is a little hectic! Ben has been working crazy hours at work, I have had alot on my plate with three little kids and being this prego trying to get things ready, so it was exactly what we needed! Our wonderful friends Dee and Haily Greenwood decided to come with us and we had so much fun! We shopped, ate out, shopped some more, slept in, ate some more, laughed alot and just relaxed. It was just what we needed, a huge break from every day life! Ben's little sister Tiara came and stayed with our kids and I'm pretty sure they already want her to come back!
So, now the countdown begins...four weeks til baby comes...ready or not. We had a scare couple of weeks ago, out of the blue I started bleeding a little. Of course my doc had me come in because they thought it could be my placenta privia issue. They did an ultra sound, couldn't see exactly what they wanted, so sent me to a specialist and they said everything looks ok. My placenta (sorry for those who don't care or find this disgusting...stop reading!! I'm just writing what most girls don't care to hear if they have done this all before. lol) has moved to the right a little but not fully so they will do one more ultra sound next week. Hopefully it will have moved a little more and depending on how that goes...I will either be having a C-section baby the following week, or waiting and having a normal birth either when he decides to come or induced July 9th. So we will see! I really don't want to have a C-section so pray hard for me pls!! I'm getting to the uncomfortable, out of breath walking up the stairs, can't bend over or sleep good at night stage, so that always seems to drag on FOREVER! But I'm very excited and can't wait to hold and love on my new little man.
Ok, so back to the "going private on the blog" part. I tried doing it a few weeks ago and it didn't work. I will probably try again soon..if I get around to it, but right now it's not the most important thing to me considering I have about ten thousand things I want or need to do along with checklists and taking care of kids going on all day around here! So, if you are new to my blog or haven't given me your address, pls do because i will make it private, could be tomorrow, could be three months from now. That's just kind of how I roll as of late! Pics of the trips, dance recitals, pre school graduating and St. George trip will be posted...one of these days...when i get around to it! Love you all!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh girlie! I am so not jealous of you right now! But I am so excited for your new little addition! And I think you are incredible to be able to balance so much on your plate! I'm so glad you and Ben got a little get away! Let me know as soon as anything happens! Can't wait to see pics of the cute little guy!

Unknown said...

I've missed ya! Good to "see" you are all doing well. I'm 13weeks and 5 days and will be knowing the sex in July. I will keep you posted! Hope all keeps going well and I would love to hang out some time. Love you!