Sunday, June 20, 2010
37 Weeks!
Ok so I'm FINALLY posting a pregnancy pic of me! This is me and my baby boy at 37 weeks, so yes we are getting close! I am scheduled to be induced July 9th but am hoping to go before then..we will see! So far this pregnancy has FLOWN by and hasn't been TO bad. When I say that, I mean there were probably four weeks where I wasn't throwing up at least every day. lol For some reason I get way more sick with my boys..and lucky me...I'm going to have three! Ha! jk, we are very excited to have this little man and be able to finally have him be part of our family. Thanks to all friends and family who have helped me out with this pregnancy and with the love and support we have had through all of you. We will keep you updated and let you know when anything happens if anything does before July 9th! Wish us luck and lots of prayers please please please!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Aubrey, You are such a cute pregnant girl! I love it! I hope you are doing well. Miss you tons! Wahoo for being almost done!!
Looking cute, not fair that you look so cute pregnant! I'm so excited for you. Good luck these next few weeks!
You look fantastic!
You look FABULOUS!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment