Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Little Dancer

So this year we FINALLY signed Brooklyn up for dance. Oh my, I'm pretty sure we found her one true love! She was so excited to be able to finally be a ballerina and show off her moves! I was worried she was going to be to shy do it because she actually is a pretty shy little thing unless you know her pretty good. I thought once the competitions and recitals came around she would be to scared to actually perform in front of people. I was so so wrong! Not only was she NOT shy, but she danced like it was no body's business and wanted to do it over and over and over again! I love having a little girl. I could just sit here and watch her cute facial expressions, want to write down all the funny little attitude things she says to me all day, and watching her dance seriously brings tears to my eyes. AT FIRST when we found out this soon to be baby brother was another boy, we were both a little a little sad it wasn't a girl. BUT... we go go used to the idea and are so happy to be the only girls so we can do the fun girly things together. So, to my sweet Brooklyn, I love you princess. Thank you for being my amazing little girl and my
bestest friend forever and ever. (A saying that is said every day around here.) xoxoxo


I promise she was happy in this pic..lol






















Yes, she is the tallest in her class and will forever probably be in the back row for every picture!! I have lots more pics from my camera but our laptop has decided its going to die soon and won't let me download anymore pics...hopefully we get it figured out soon.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, she's so cute! I miss our little chats from Monday mornings when I'd drop the boys off and on Wednesdays for activity days when she'd tell me all about whatever was on her mind! She's so sweet!

The Greenwoods said...

oh how we love little Miss Brooklyn. I am so happy are girls are BFF and love to play together!!I am having Aubrey withdrawls!!1 we need to get together soon :)

Bowen Family said...

So cute! I love her! Hope all goes well with the new baby in a couple of weeks:) love you

Ashley said...

How fun! I would love to know where you take her, I am trying to find somewhere to take Sammi that is reasonable. Brooklyn is so cute!!