The best news in the world was hearing that our little boy is as healthy as can be. Everything is developing great and no worries whatsoever. Because of some "female" issues I had previous, we didn't have an exact due date so we were planning on getting our due date based off of the measurements of this baby. July 14th!!! It's no nice to have a date and know that everything looks so good with my little boy. The only concerning thing that they saw was something that I have that they call placenta privia. A short explanation of it is when the baby is above the placenta instead of below it, so if I were to go into labor right now the placenta would be delivered first, which would NOT be good. So, hopefully over time it will move back up as the uterus grows, but if not, a C section will be in my future. We decided we will definitely keep up on it with follow up visits and more ultra sounds and see what ends up happening. The depressing thing is this; no more running, excising, nothing. Not even strenuous walking!!! I of course will do ANYTHING in my power to help this baby and keep him/her healthy but exercising is one thing that actually helps me feel better and gives me energy..so we will just have to see how that goes!!
Anyways, I sure love my kids and am so grateful for each one of them. Of course Brooklyn was a little bit sad as well, but she is now very excited about the fact that me and her are the only girls and get to do all of the fun girl things just me and her. She will definitely be our little princess!! Thank you husband for giving me four of the most wonderful babies in the world. They truly are my world, as are you. I am so blessed and couldn't be happier with the way my life is going, sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. We will keep you up to date...Love you all!!
Proud sister...after some time..it took awhile of
getting used to the idea of another brother!
Peek!! Definitly a little boy!!
Profile Pic
Already has long legs..wonder where he gets those from?"
Long arms as well..he's going to be tall
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats! Boys are the best! I had placenta previa with Crew, and as he/I grew it ended up correcting itself, so hopefully that will be the case with your pregnancy too! And if not, the baby is healthy, so that's most important! I'm so excited for you and your new little boy!
YAY A BOY!!! And Oh My Gosh...That is most definently a boy!!!:)haha congrats
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. You'll have to have a heart to heart with Luke. I think he felt the same way when we found out it would be 3 girls in a row. You'll just have to save all your cute boys for our girls!
That boy pic is hilarious! I love it! He definitely ISN'T shy! :) You make super cute boys! CONGRATS!
Go Fullmer Grandbaby Boys!!! We are all so excited!
Post a Comment