So as most of you had heard...my Cali trip was very...adventurous! haha To make a long story short, I got off of the plane and it was POURING rain, and it was like that up until the day I left. I'm talking mud slides, hurricane warnings, etc.. the second night I was there Kelli's little girl Kaylie got the flu, like puking every ten minutes flu. Then a day later Kelli came down with it. So for the last two days I was there they were all sick, I felt so bad for them! They of course felt horrible that happened while I was there, but here's the thing..I could sit on the couch and just talk to Kelli for a week straight and have so much fun. That's why we are best friends, it's just like old days when we get back together even though it might have been over a year or so. We just pick right back up and it's great. Courntey was able to take us shopping one of the days and do our hair. She stayed the night and of course brought Kelli and I pregnant junk food to snack on the whole time. It was so much fun to spend some time with my girls, I love you both!
I LOVE this little girls, she warmed Right up to me
just after a few minute's of being around her. I
don't know if it had to do with that giant lollipop
I brought her..but whatever works right?

Court took me shopping and did my hair while I was there..thanks friend!

Oh the sicklings! Kelli came down with the flu right after her daughter did while I was there. I felt horrible for them! But as you can see we both were still able to laugh and have a good time!

Talon LOVED the one on on time with him and his mommy. He was free to fly, so I took him and only him with me. It was so much fun, he was so good and it was nice being able to just focus and love on him.


Talon and Kaylie just played and played. This is them pretty much running in circles the whole time I was there!
No comments:
Post a Comment