Saturday, November 6, 2010

Four Months Old!!

Here's my adorable chubby four month old,
yes he had a double chin! haha














Rice cereal for the first time! You actually
liked it and talked through the whole feeding!














Aunt Brittany and you on Halloween!














My boys. Here are your big bros, they LOVE
LOVE LOVE you!













To my dear sweet four month old! That's right, another milestone, FOUR MONTHS!! I cannot believe how fast these past four months have flown by! Granted I'm crazy super busy since I have three other little ones running around you and still a little (ok alot as of lately) sleep deprived so maybe that's why it all just seems to be a blur lately...but still, four months is big time !! I just want you to know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your chubby little body and how much you brighten my day. I love how every time I we make eye contact your whole little body shakes and I get the biggest smile ever! I love how you're talking your own little language right now and how you tell me stories all day. Boy do you love your bouncer, I'm pretty sure besides my arms that's your favorite place to be and one of these days you're going to bounce yourself right out of there. I love how you love your siblings and as long as you can see one of them, you're golden.
We're still working on sleeping through the night, mainly because you love that dang binky so so much but can't quite figure out how to keep it in at night so mom's been to the rescue a little to much lately in the middle of the night to put it back in. (Dad made sure the pediatrician told mom that you should be sleeping through the night by now and swears tonight is the night we're making you cry it out...we will see if my heart can handle that little scream of yours though!) So sorry about the mauling that occurs with your big sister. She loves holding you, smothering you with kisses and as of late playing dress up with all of your cute new winter hats that I have pulled out of the bin. We started rice cereal a couple of days ago for the first time and you actually liked it! I don't care what anyone says though, rice cereal does NOT help babies sleep any better and the doc also confirmed with me that that's just a myth and it's not necessary for you to be on it (considering you weighed in at 16.5lbs and 28 in!! long and are in 9 month clothes!!...haha, I love the rolls!) but we can try it here and there if we want so we will see!
So, another thing dad is stating and has been since I was prego with you...you are my last baby. I have always wondered how I would KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I am done having babies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the small peanut cuddling stage and maybe that's why you and your siblings are so close because after a year I get super baby hungry!! Because four kids is ALOT and you are most likely my last, I have been trying to enjoy EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I have during this stage of your little life. Sometimes I'll be in bed, mind racing and not being able to sleep, so I sneak into your little bedroom, scoop you up and we cuddle for a few short minutes just staring at you. Wondering what you're going to look like, what your personality is going to be like etc.. actually I catch myself doing this alot these days with you and your siblings.
You're such a fun baby and definitely meant to be part of our family. Words cannot describe how much your mommy loves you. How privileged I feel to be able to have that as my responsibility. Thank you for being such a joy to our family, love you baby boy.

3 comments:

konda said...

Aubrey, you are a darling Mom and it's a priviledge to be able to take a sneak peek into your world through your journal/blog. Little Dru is a doll. We can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Love, Grandma Konda

Jenn said...

Aubrey, you are so sweet! I love your little entries about your kiddos. They are so blessed to have you as a mom! Dru is super cute! And does he really have dark hair? Is that normal for your babies? Just curious. But he's so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up! 4 months! WOW!

Britt and Chad said...

Can a baby get any cuter than that? I really don't think so! I love that little Dru and we can't wait to spend a few days with you next week.