We had another fun filled doctor appointment yesterday and everything looks great! We once again got to hear his cute little heartbeat which I could listen to all day. He's measuring a week behind, but the doc said that's not uncommon at this point. We still don't know if anything has changed with the whole placenta privia thing, and are waiting to do an ultra sound either at my next appointment in May or two weeks after that when I start my two week appointments. (crazy to think I only have one more monthly appt. and then start going every two weeks already!) Based on how that ultra sound goes, if the placenta has moved and everything looks better, I have scheduled an induction date for July 9th!!! Yea, there is an end in sight!!! BUT, if the placenta has not moved I will have a scheduled C-section around 36-38 weeks...we are praying that is not the case, and more prayers our way will be very much welcomed!
I'm definitely feeling the last trimester these last couple of weeks! I'm pretty sure I'm ready to turn all of mirrors around in my entire house, I'm super tired of all of these stairs in my house, and feel like the first trimester with the tiredness all over again. Definitely my least favorite part of being prego, but it's for sure worth it!
I'm going to start writing to my little boy here on my blog letting him know how excited we are for his arrival so I can have it recorded, so for those of you who want to hear, read on! For those who don't, then don't! We hope all is going well for all of you and this finds you healthy and happy. Thanks for for all you do and your love and support!!
Dear baby boy~
Your dad and I are pretty sure that we are going to name you Dru, but still go back and forth, so until then you will be called baby boy! We just wanted to let you know how much we love you already and how excited we are for you to join our little family. Brooklyn and Austin ask me pretty much every day if today is the day you are going to come out of my tummy so they can play with you. With patience every morning I explain what a couple more months means, but can't help finding myself just as anxious as them. Yesterday our power went out for about 5 hours so while Talon was taking a nap, Bro0klyn, Austin and I played some games and sat around. I was laying on the couch and Austin was laying next to me on the side when I put his hand on my tummy and told him that sometimes you move around in there and if he holds really still, he might be able to feel you. SURE ENOUGH, two seconds after he put his little hand on my tummy, you gave him a HUGE high five, the expression on Austin's face will forever be unforgettable. It was so sweet, almost like you were telling him in your own little way that you can't wait to come play with him. He constantly asks now to feel you kick, he loves you much already.
To tell you the truth,your sister was a little sad at first that you are not a girl! lol! It took a couple of days for it to sink in that she is going to have another little brother to pick on her and chase her around the house....BUT, she is super excited now to be mommies big helper and teach you all of the fun things around here.
You're dad and I talk about you all of the time and are trying to make our home as comfortable as can be for you. That might mean you sleeping in a walk in closet for awhile, but hey, it works! I have decided because your dad is such an amazing man, we are going to name you after him. Dru Benjamin Fullmer is the plan for right now. I hope you know what an amazing dad you are getting little boy. He's the kind of dad that loves like you have never seen before, that plays harder then you can imagine, and is for sure the smartest most kind service oriented person you will ever meet. He loves knowing he gets another little boy to run around and play with and is so excited for you to come. I know it will be hard, but we hope you are able to live up to your name and know it is a huge privilege to you are getting.
As for me, you have had me wrapped around that little finger of yours ever since I saw the two pink lines. Honestly, I was a little nervous at first to think of having baby number four and to think of raising 4 kids 5 and under can be very intimidating. But after awhile, after I was able to see your little heartbeat, see you in our ultra sound, and feel you start moving and kicking around (which you NEVER stop doing by the way!)..I knew that you being part of our family is for sure part of our Father in Heaven's plan and how blessed we are to be able to get you!! I catch myself daydreaming of holding you, cuddling, and doing all of the fun (and tiring, lets be honest...lol) mommy/ son things. Something about mommies and their little boys, nothing can beat that.
I might be a little bias, but I think our family is something pretty special and am pretty sure you are going to love being apart of it. You're not quite done growing and doing all of the things you do in there, so for now, just be patient and let's not make this arrival any earlier then needs be ok! I love you so very much and can't wait to hold you in my arms and have lots of late nighters! Thanks for picking me to be your mommy, love you son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you wrote that sweet note to baby Dru just to make me CRY!!! How sweet was that? You are such a good Mommy Aubrey! Thanks for being such a good example!
That was so sweet! I'm so excited for your new little addition. I hope you get plenty of rest before he comes. And I think you are the best mom ever, with patience like I dream of having! Thanks for being such a great babysitter for my boys the last year or so. They still talk about you guys and ask if we're going to Aubrey's today. Drake says Talon in his own little way constantly. And Crew just wants to play with Austin. We miss you guys already!
That was actually me leaving that comment, so you know!
Post a Comment