So, February is quite the birthday month around here at our house! This year, Austin turned 5, Brooklyn turned 7, and Ben turned 31! Not to mention it's both of our Dad's birthdays and a nephew and niece's birthday...so it has been a busy month! Of course they aren't in order, but here are some random pics of a few of the birthday events we did!
Brooklyn wanted a "tangled" birthday so thanks to Walmart she got all the decor she could imagine on that one. So fun having a girl!
What's this mom?!!
Her Tangled cake! Every year I always add a little "figurine" toy on top of their cake so they always look forward to seeing what it is.
Me and my girl
Love this picture. Brooklyn and her Daddy are best friends and she ADORES him
Speaking of best friends...these two are still to this day besties. They for sure have their moments when they don't get along but for the most part they play really well together. I hope they always get along!!
Kind of a shaded picture..but here they are! Funny crazy kids, but I love em
Here's my studly 5 year old super excited about one of his gifts..as you can tell by the expression on his face. haha
Thanks mom and dad!
Had to throw in a quick pic of my handsome Talon..always smiling LOL
Austin and Dad
Ben turned 31 this year and had a great Birthday! I made him a home made ice cream cake, we went out to dinner, and had a nice quiet family party afterwards. I usually try to do something bigger but if any of you know my husband, he usually doesn't love things big and extravagant so we went with simple and did exactly what he wanted. It was actually really nice and perfect to just spend time as a family. Love you babe!
2 comments:
Oh Aubrey, I love the picture of all 4 of them together. Look at what you've done!!! You're building such an adorable family. LOVE you guys!
I love all my February babes!!!
Post a Comment