Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Kidos

So my wonderful husband finally was able to fix our laptop so I can now download all my pics I've been taking for the past two months!!...picture overload here we come! We have had a very busy couple of months since our little Dru was born. Talon turned two, swimming lessons for Austin and Brooklyn, soccer started for Brooklyn, Austin started preschool and Brooklyn started kindergarten...whew!! They are doing great and loving life! Preschool had been a dream for Austin, he loves having something for himself and loves being able to get out of the house and be involved in something. Brooklyn is a great little kindergartner!! Of course on the first day she had no problem at all, she even reached out to a little girl who was crying and asked if they could be friends. Off the two went hand in hand and are great friends now. I was so proud of her and love that she has such a kind heart. Mom shed a few tears of course. I can't believe how old she is getting. She is so much fun and seriously makes me laugh every day with her dramatic expressions and the way she describes stuff to me. The past week has been a little rough actually getting on the bus for school, the newness has officially worn off and she keeps asking if she can stay home and just play with me and the boys. I have reassured her there is no party going on at home while she is at school because I'm pretty sure that's what she's thinking! We had an emotional cry fest at the bus stop yesterday which ended in her missing the bus, a super mad mom who had to run her to ANOTHER bus stop and MAKE her get on that one so she wouldn't expect me to take her to school everyday. She did better today, but we will see!!! Austin of course doesn't even look back when it's time for school and LOVES it. Talon is keeping me busy as ever. As I said before, he turned two on August 22nd...and oh boy did her turn two. We have officially begun the temper tantrums, the talking back, and crying over everything now. At the same time though, his little sentences he tries to say crack me up and he is still a huge cuddlier so i do love that. Dru is doing great! He's still a newborn of course so has his good days and bad days, but he's tons of fun and we are loving him. He's a big boy and I'm excited for his doc appt. this week to see how much he weights.
I feel so lucky to be the mommy of these little kidos. Being a stay at home mom is for sure the hardest job on the face of this earth, but so so worth it.













































































First day of kindergarten!!

















First day of preschool!

















She was so excited that she didn't even pause
infront of the bus for me to get a picture...so this
will have to do I guess!!













This is Brooklyn's friend Bailey. Everyday they walk
off of the bus together holding hands. I am so gratful
having so many little friends aroud here
who watch out for Brooklyn!













This is us playing on our slip and slide!! WHOO!!













My baby turned two!! This is Talon with his Buzz Lightyear
cake mommy made him.













Daddy and the birthday boy










Austin thought the box Buzz came in made a better
helmet of course.



















Me and my baby












Brooklyn started soccer a few weeks ago and LOVES it!
She is definitly an athletic girl and scored 5 goals last
Saturday!!













My little soccer player



















This Brooklyn and Austin in swimming lessons
together. Sincer they are only 23 months apart
they got to be in the same classs...which they loved!
They both passed their level and loved it...mom
was glad they got to go but was gratful the 20min
drive there and back everyday for 2 weeks was
over!!














No comments: